Following my heart . Here I am talking about the to- do list that has been in the making for a long time. It is a list that would put me first ,ahead of everything, a list that would probably give me something to look forward to everyday , a to- do list that has got to do with self development, a list that enhances my growth as a person. It is already sounding ambitious…
Not the everyday mundane things such as feeding the kids (yes! It does take effort and time).
· Hunt for a job – This one I guess will always be on my to- do list. Here I am trying to squeeze in a job into the those wedges of time when my children are at school, or am not escorting one of my kids somewhere, to some therapy or some class . I want flexi timing, a job that will take a max of 2-3 hrs a day. Besides, I would like to have as many days off as the kids have, cause then I would be doing the full- time mom bit. Sadly there aren’t too many jobs that way. Also my resume is very restrictive (rather, pathetic, nothing to talk about by way of work experience, the last 17 yrs.) I envy moms selling Tupperware and Amway products. They are at least doing something….Somehow my life only seems to be revolving around my kids.
. Get down to more realistic things…..
· I should get more tech literate, at least be able to download apps, upload photos on the blog. Tinker around with the blog list. The blog is beginning to look dull without any colorful photos. I see some amazing photography on the cookery blogs.
· A Sudoku puzzle /Cross word everday. Let me make some humble beginnings.
· Pranayam everyday…?
· I would like one day , to join Shiamak Davar dance class
· Visit my Veena teacher; meet some of my old friends if and when I go to Chennai.
Is anybody interested in my wish list???!